Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Fair trade

It blossoms red in my eyes

Your tears don’t bother me, nor your cries

In your dreams, I am the monster you created

As your dignity, pride, faded.

 

My world is shining bright with flames

If you show me your reflection, I’ll give you my mind

I’ll revive the animal inside you that went numb and died.

 

The last to cum is the man who begs

The first to cum is the one who falls to my legs

I am the judge, addicted to playing god

I’ll puncture your guts; I’ll draw with your blood

Feel me burn my name into your skin with my whip

Watch me grin as it goes, oh so, so deep.

 

It’s a pity, really, but I have no compassion

I’ll give you my body, if you sell me your soul

Caress me, kiss me, drink me

 

And crawl back

For more.

No comments:

Post a Comment