Thursday, October 17, 2019

Pink elephant.


Your mind is a gambler, and your life is its game.
How cute is the time, sitting on my fingertips,
Laughing at me with no shame.

Drawing the future on the ceiling with my eyes,
But it’s too far to reach with my shaking arms,
So come on, throw in the dice.

Swinging from one edge to another,
Eventually I’ll find the way back to the gray.
Have I ever even been there?

I used to cherish everything I found dear,
But who am I lying to more?
And who put this damn pink elephant here?

I circled with a red pen, everything I’ve done,
And everything I’ll never live to see again.
Now stop bothering me, I have other nonsense to do
While it’s still raining.

Big pink elephant, big pink elephant,
Let me know when you want to turn blue.

I’ll turn myself purple for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment