Friday, October 25, 2019

Sin


My body is shaking as the water
Is cleaning me from my sins
I created another face in my dreams
Pretty, and with that sweet voice
You’re mocking mine.

I miss your laughter as you laugh
You’re not the first, and not the second
Not even the third
To charm my broken mind.
Free my hands, because
When I’m finally alone
I’m going to pull you inside.

My life is a pain, when I see your name
If you leave, I’ll shed a tear
But I won’t cry.
If I leave, you will drag me to the dark
But I won’t resist.

Hell opened its gates to
Welcome me with its warm arms
Burst my bubble, before I get hurt
Cool me, before I get too hot.

I dream more, and the more I dream
My body is filling with sins
God, guide me through this madness
Come and give me that imaginary kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment